- nine myspace wanna-be blogs
- thirty-four blogs in a foreign language
- one hello world blog
- five picture blogs full of ugly kids and pets
- one Beyonce picture blog (not worth linking)
- one "culture junkie" blog with so many pictures, music clips, flash ads and youtube clips that by browser needed roughly 75 megabytes (yes, MB) of memory to render it
There were a few blogs that actually contained content...
- Impressions and Images
- District Belle - you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl
- Althouse - "Formidable law blogger Ann Althouse." – Slate
- Competitive Futures Blog - Trends and observations about what's next by Eric Garland, professional futurist and author of Future Inc.: How Businesses Can Anticipate and Profit from What's Next
Still, anything is better than the virtual seizures over at myspace...