Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just got back from the parents house. We have done gift exchanges on my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve for a while now. It was a good year. As I took a post-meal dump I had some interesting thoughts. I realized that my digital camera had more storage than my first five computers. From my Vic-20 through my second Gateway P166 with a massive (at that time) 2GB disk drive (camera has 4GB CF, by the way). This will probably be the first year where I won't see my brother for Christmas or head south to see relatives on Christmas Day. Boy, there was a lot of booze exchanged this year and for once I didn't get any (last was a bottle of Eagle whiskey, and beers of the world).

Anyways, if you happen to read this blog or my story blog then have a very Merry Christmas. If you don't, well, go ahead and have one anyways.

No comments: