Seriously, though. Is the world coming to an end? No. Is the great Satan going to devour our spleens in an orgy of lust? No. Are we going to get a semi-truck full of email bombs and messenger viruses? Yup. Crap. Here are some interesting links I felt like listing just for giggles.
- Number of the Beast - (from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
- 11,000 Evacuated as Indonesian Volcano Spews Lava, Gas (Fox News) - Satan is belching
- Stocks Plunge on Inflation Fear Factor; Dow Drops Below 11,000 (Fox News) - yeah try Satan's Terror Inflation Fear Factor
- The Number of the Beast - great Iron Maiden album
- Google search on the significance of 666
- "666" sense: Date marked with caution - Denver Post
- Party in Hell planned for 6-6-06 - CNN - HELL, Michigan (AP) -- They're planning a hot time in Hell on Tuesday.
There are plenty of other references out there but I'll leave it up to you to find them.
The important thing to remember here is if you honestly feel fear and/or respect of today then by all means repent; be good to your fellow man in the last waning moments of the universe. Or should you sin like no tomorrow because no salvation is at hand?