Friday, October 21, 2005

Bumper stickers

from work

Bumper stickers we would like to see...

  • The proctologist called ... They found your head.
  • Everyone has a photographic memory ... Some just don't have any film.
  • Save your breath... You'll need it to blow up your date.
  • Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.
  • Impotence... Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings!"
  • I Used to have a handle on life... But it broke off.
  • WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
  • Guys ... just because you have one, Doesn't mean you have to be one.
  • Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people "Everybody But Me,"
  • Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends
  • Don't like my driving? Then quit watching me.
  • Jesus loves you... But everyone else thinks you are an ass.
  • If you can read this... Then I can slam on my brakes and sue you!
  • Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
  • Try not to let your mind wander... It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.
  • Hang up and drive!!!
  • Welcome to America... Now speak English!!!

No comments: