Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Life's important questions...

A co-worker and I were walking back from the gym today and we walked by three female students standing outside the entrance to our building. One was girl-next door cute, thin with long brown hair. The second was blonde, just over average looking but a bit on the stocky side; a little more excessive than voluptuous. The third one’s look can best be described as maybe fifty percent Olive Oil (Popeye), about ten percent Goth, thirty percent neo-feminist lesbian, and ten percent auto mechanic.

So as soon as we were out of ear-shot my question was:

"Given a choice; do you do the one cute chick, or do you do the other two at the same time?"

There are so many schools of thought on what a "real man" would do when faced with this situation. They range from "there are two kinds of women, those I’ve had and those I want" to "pig, how can you objectify someone like that?" Personally my standards are not terribly high so I would have done the two not as "hot" as the other chick chicks. The co-worker agreed.

No comments: